Wednesday 31 October 2012

An information Fast!

Well I've decided that I'm going to take a break in regards to my listening to different speakers every day every chance I can get.  My family and co-workers see me with my purple ear buds in my ears probably a little too often!  I think my search for the right "process"or the "program" that's gonna help me figure me out (which will help me help others) has got to come to a halt.  Frankly I'm exhausted and my quest is really pulling me away from myself and my worth.  When you're constantly searching, reading, and listening it doesn't give you much time to just "be".  I realize that this relentless search is really only proving to be another thing I do that keeps me from doing what I know I should.  This isn't just a little bit of reading, or mp3 listening...it's turned into an addiction of sorts.  I need to find the balance in learning and taking action.  I think it's just another form of self-sabotage and is promoting procastination.  I love learning...it's the doing that I have a hard time with.   I have big and lofty dreams of helping others and I want so much to feel that I know enough!  Constantly pouring information in my head is keeping me in the illusion that I don't know enough and I do!. I've learned so much...time to move forward.  I know that it's being happy in the "now" that matters...it's the joy in the moment that creates even more for us!  I know this...so...I'm going to practice it more often.  No more striving...it's time to just "be", marvel at where I am (because really, I'm right where I'm supposed to be),be thankful for all I have and see what steps of inspiration the Universe sends my way...I should be able to hear it now since I won't have ear buds in my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment